Warm Up to Lower energy bills
The GE GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heater is one of America’s most efficient 50-gallon water heaters, using 62% less energy and saving $365* a year on utility bills.
The GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heater delivers all the hot water you need, plus it’s up to 62% more efficient than a standard electric water heater. And because it uses the same water and electric connections, installation is fast and easy.
Tanks or No Tanks?
- More Energy Efficient Than Conventional – only use energy when you need hot water
- Longer Life Span – no tank buildup, low maintenance
- Instant, Unlimited Hot Water – not limited by tank capacity
- Save on Space – can be mounted most places in the home or office
Benefits of conventional water heaters:
- Lower Cost Up Front than Tankless
- Can Fit Gas & Electric Power Needs
- Smaller Power Requirements – can even use solar power
- Can Use Recirculation Applications
Water Heater Repair
Just like anything else in your home, your water heater will eventually break down. Before you have to deal with a costly replacement, there are signs you can look for to know when to call your local plumber. Some common water heater complaints to watch out for include:
- Little or No Hot Water
- Rust-Colored Water
- Foul-Smelling Water Odor
- High Pitched or Low Rumbling Noises Coming from Pipes
- Water Leaks
If you’re plagued by any of the above problems, call our technicians today. We’ll fix the problem right away!
To prevent future repairs, Service One AC also offers a maintenance program to keep your conventional or tankless water heater in its best shape. A full inspection will diagnose any small problems before they become larger plumbing issues.
For more information on which water heater is right for you, contact ServiceOne AC today at 407-966-4441.