ServiceOne AC Service & Repair in Ocoee, FL
Providing Commercial & Residential HVAC & Plumbing Services
ServiceOne AC has been providing Ocoee residents with expert maintenance, repair, and installation for plumbing and HVAC products for over a decade.
Ocoee Heating & Air Conditioning Services
- Heating Repair
- Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Indoor Air Quality
Plumbing Services in Ocoee
Winterizing Your Ocoee Pipes
Winter weather can wreak havoc on your plumbing, so knowing how to protect your home can save you from costly damages.
To prepare your pipes for winter, you should:
- Make sure all air drafts are sealed.
- Makes sure pipes are properly insulated.
- Drain water from the line and turn off water to spigots if it’s going to be below freezing.
- Drain any lawn irrigation systems.
- Slowly drip water in faucets.
- Open ups cabinets where plumbing pipes are underneath
- Wrap and cover outside pipes and pipes in colder areas of the house
In case your pipes actualy do freeze:
- Turn on the cold water.
- Wrap wet, warm towels around the pipes to thaw them slowly.
- Never use a blow torch or hair dryer to attempt to dry pipes because they will crack or burst.
Energy Saving HVAC Checklist
When maintaining your heating and air conditioning systems, it can really help to have a guide. There are many portions of the process you can do yourself, though you will need to have an HVAC technician do a full tune-up annually.
The Department of Energy has compiled a list of things to check when inspecting your systems:
- Check and tighten all electrical connections.
- Lubricate moving parts.
- Make sure the condensate drain is not clogged.
- Ensure that all system controls work properly.
- Clean and change your air filters as needed.
For more tips, questions, or to schedule maintenance with ServiceOne AC, contact us today by calling 407-499-8251.