From Carrier to Whirlpool, from Amana to Trane, ServiceOne Orlando technicians have the tools and knowledge to maintain and service all the major air conditioning brands. ServiceOne strives to cover all the bases, making sure their service professionals are trained to work with numerous brands and manufacturers.
“While we service and repair many makes and models, the most reputable names in the business continue to be Trane and Carrier,” said Bill Gouty, ServiceOne Founder and President. “It’s no coincidence that these two companies have been in business since the early 1900’s – they are top quality, reliable brands.”
While it is important to know how to service most brands and manufactures, it is equally important to employ trained professionals.
What does it take to be an expert at air conditioning repair?
- Expert in installing Refrigeration Pipe
- Skilled in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- A focus on safety with knowledge of tools and testing devices
- Willingness to participate in advanced HVAC training classes
- Obtain NATE Certifications and keep status current
- Understand and apply all codes for residential installation and service
“We founded this business over a decade ago in Longwood and over the years gained the trust of customers throughout Central Florida,” said Gouty. “I want people to know that the technicians we send to their homes and businesses are honest and professional, and they possess the expertise to handle any AC situation or brand.”
Founded in 2003 in Longwood, Florida, ServiceOne is a locally owned and operated air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company. ServiceOne repairs, services and maintains all makes and models of air conditioning, heating, and plumbing equipment and fixtures. The company serves residential and business customers in Orange, Seminole, Southwest Volusia, North Osceola and portions of Lake Counties. ServiceOne recently opened a new location in Orlando at 4556 36th Street, just south of downtown. This new office will service customers from downtown Orlando, Dr. Phillips, Windermere, Winter Park, Kissimmee and more.
ServiceOne offers flat-rate pricing, with no hidden costs and a 100-precent satisfaction guarantee. We are NATE certified, EPA certified, background checked and backed by excellent customer referrals.
This post was written by AC Repair Tech