Leak Detection in Orlando, FL
24-Hour Emergency Plumber Providing Effective Leak Repair
Have you noticed a leaky faucet in your kitchen or bathroom? Are there suspicious puddles of water in your basement? Leaks can be minor problems but may quickly become more serious.
It is important to request comprehensive leak detection in Orlando, FL, with our highly trained plumbers at ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing. If the water is finding a way to get out, we will find a way to identify the leak and fix it.
Our Orlando Leak Detection Services
With several decades of experience, our Orlando plumbers know how to detect, locate, and repair all sorts of leaks in a variety of plumbing systems. Whether the leak is in your pool in the backyard or the toilet in your bathroom, ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing is ready to resolve the problem.
We offer leak detection in Orlando for the following:
- Leaks behind walls
- Leaks under concrete slabs
- Leaks in the basement
- Leaks in drains
- Pipe leaks
- Faucet leaks
- Toilet leaks
- Swimming pool leaks
How to Know You Need Leak Detection
Some leaks are extremely obvious and can be seen with the naked eye. Water pooling around your toilet or a faucet that drips even when turned off are clear signs of a leak.
Other leaks, however, are less noticeable – and many can go undetected for a long time if you are not observant. These leaks can be dangerous because over time, they may lead to severe water damage without you even realizing.
Signs of a potential leak in your Orlando home include:
- Wet patches on the floor, around the walls, on the ceiling, or in your backyard - If your leak is substantial enough to get noticed, then you should act quickly as a small job can turn pretty big overnight.
- The sound of rushing water even when plumbing is turned off - Leaks and other changes in water pressure will produce noticeable changes in the sounds of your plumbing. Always take note of new sounds and let our Orlando leak detection experts know about them when they arrive.
- Foul odors in certain areas of the home - If there's a leak in a part of the home that isn't properly ventilated, then you may experience mold and mildew growth. When in doubt trust your nose and act swiftly so it doesn't spread.
- Sudden increase in water bills - The best way to test if you have a leak is to turn off all your water and head to the water meter. If it doesn't read 0, contact us for leak detection in Orlando because something is off somewhere.
- Cracks in the foundation - Cracks in your foundation or wall paint are another indication that you could have a leak somewhere big or small so call now.
If you notice any of these warning signs, be sure to call an Orlando plumber right away. ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing can assess the symptoms and locate a leak if there is one.
Call (407) 499-8333 or submit a contact form online today to receive fast & thorough leak detection in Orlando, FL!
We Truly Care About Our Customers
Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Emergency Service Available
We know that emergencies happen which is why we are always available to take your call.
Attention to Detail
We keep a close eye on our work and always make it right.
Certified & Trained Technicians
All of our technicians are NATE certified and receive ongoing training.
You can trust ServiceOne!” - Sharon
“If you want a quality job done for a new AC call Serviceone”- Dan L.
“My gratitude to your company for hiring men of this caliber”- Dave Y.