Troubleshooting Your AC Before You Call
HVAC Services in Orlando
Before you call our Longwood HVAC experts for AC or heating repair, you might want to try some DIY troubleshooting to fix the problem.
If you experience uneven heating or cooling:
- Do you have zoned heating? If so, be sure the thermostat setting for that zone is cool or hot, depending on what you want, and that the fan is set to auto.
- Check the air filters. Are they dirty? If they haven’t been replaced or cleaned in more than a month, do so.
- Check all the supply and return air grilles to make sure they are unblocked, fully opened, and blowing air.
- Check and see if your window treatments are adjusted to let in minimal light.
- Active electronics in the room are often the cause of a rise in temperature.
If your AC is not cooling at all:
- Always check the thermostat first. The system should be switched to the cool setting and the fan should be on auto. If the thermostat is blank, it likely needs new batteries.
- Check for dirty air filters and replace them.
- Check your air conditioning breakers. They could be tripped. If they are, reset them.
- If your unit is sweating yet cold, immediately turn off your system. This means that it is frozen and needs to defrost for several hours.
If you have tried all of the above and nothing has fixed the issue, call our experts at ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing in Orlando, Florida at (407) 439-2144 or contact us online.
We Truly Care About Our Customers
Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Emergency Service Available
We know that emergencies happen which is why we are always available to take your call.
Attention to Detail
We keep a close eye on our work and always make it right.
Certified & Trained Technicians
All of our technicians are NATE certified and receive ongoing training.
All done perfectly!!- Michele F.
This is the ABSOLUTE BEST AC and Plumbing company in town- George T.
Service One has been there when we needed them!- Anne G.