HVAC Services in Orlando
If you experience uneven heating or cooling:
- Do you have zoned heating? If so, be sure the thermostat setting for that zone is cool or hot, depending on what you want, and that the fan is set to auto.
- Check the air filters. Are they dirty? If they haven’t been replaced or cleaned in more than a month, do so.
- Check all the supply and return air grilles to make sure they are unblocked, fully opened, and blowing air.
- Check and see if your window treatments are adjusted to let in minimal light.
- Active electronics in the room are often the cause of a rise in temperature.
If your AC is not cooling at all:
- Always check the thermostat first. The system should be switched to the cool setting and the fan should be on auto. If the thermostat is blank, it likely needs new batteries.
- Check for dirty air filters and replace them.
- Check your air conditioning breakers. They could be tripped. If they are, reset them.
- If your unit is sweating yet cold, immediately turn off your system. This means that it is frozen and needs to defrost for several hours.
“As a Special Operations Veteran I am impressed with Service One Air Conditioning. Communication is excellent right up to a courtesy contact the day of service including the technician letting you know they were on their way. Tyler was the technician that d”Joe L.
“He was knowledgeable and solved our problem instantly! Thank You for taking good care of us!”
“Fantastic rates”Kristeen B.
Wonderful service. Very professional. Good communication. On time. Fair quote. Friendly service tech. Plan to use for all my future service needs.”Jackie
You can trust ServiceOne!”Sharon