Quickly Eliminating Clogged Drains in Orange & Seminole Counties
A clogged drain can become a real nightmare in a hurry, so don’t let a difficult clog ruin your day. The plumbing experts at ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing provide fast and affordable drain cleaning in Orlando, and Orange and Seminole counties.
Drain cleaning can help prevent permanent water damage, backups, floods, or debris buildup. We offer cost-effective services and ensure your complete satisfaction.
- A bathtub, sink, or dishwasher full of water - If you have a situation where there's not substantial draining over a long period of time, consider your drains. Your bathroom drains get full of hair and your washing machine can get some serious clogs from all the dirt and debris in your clothing.
- Foul odors - When your kitchen sink becomes full of gunk, you might be getting some unpleasant smells. These smells can be an indication that you should call in our Orlando drain cleaning experts because your drains are the likely culprit if you're not taking good care of them.
- Gurgle - Whenever you hear a gurgling sound coming from one of your drains, it means that air isn't going down the other side correctly and it's being forced up through your drains. This bubbling sound shouldn't be happening with a properly working drain network so give us a call.
- Drain flies - If you have a serious blockage in your kitchen sink, these drain flies might like what they find and their presence is an indication that you need drain cleaning.
What Causes Clogged Drains?
A clogged drain can be the result of either improper use or wear and tear over time. It is important that you remain vigilant and avoid mistreating your drains or flushing potentially hazardous materials down the drain.
Common causes for drain clogs include:
- Food debris
- Small toys
- Low water pressure
- Hard water
- Soap scum
Regardless of the cause of your clog, you can rest assured that ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing has the tools and the drain cleaning experience to safely and properly unclog your drain.
Does Vinegar and Baking Soda Work for Drain Cleaning?
Using vinegar and baking soda as a natural drain cleaner can be an effective way to clear out clogged drains. This method is especially useful for mild blockages, such as hair, soap residue, and other small objects.
To use vinegar and baking soda together as a drain cleaner, start by boiling two to three cups of water. While the water is boiling, pour one cup of baking soda down the drain.
Once the water has boiled, slowly pour it down the drain and follow with one cup of vinegar. Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes before running hot water down the drain for a few minutes.
This method should help clear out any blockages in your drain. If this method does not work, you can try using a plunger or drain snake to remove further blockages.
For more stubborn clogs, call one of our professional plumbers to unclog your drain quickly & effectively.
How To Avoid Drain Clogs
- Put a hair-stopper on your shower drain - Our Orlando drain cleaning experts are called into homes and businesses to clean hair out of the shower drain regularly. Hair-stoppers are cheap pieces of plastic that go right on top of your drain and can save you money on drain cleaning and repair.
- Consider a lint trap - If your washing machine is ever not draining like it used to, it's because of the dirt and debris from your clothing getting into the drain line and causing blockages. A lint trap should trap the gunk so your washing machine is draining in perfect order.
- Rinse your drains regularly - Some may sometimes consider that we don't have to clean our drains because we can't see them, but that strategy will only lead you to need drain cleaning in Orlando or Orange & Seminole counties in due time.
- Collect cooking oils and grease in a used milk carton - It may be easier to rinse cooking oils and grease down the drain when cleaning your pots and pans, but be careful in doing so. These sticky substances will latch onto the side of your pipes and block passing by food causing all sorts of havoc.
What Are The Benefits of Professional Drain Cleaning Services?
Professional drain cleaning can provide countless benefits to ensure your home or business has a safe and clean drain system. From reducing the risk of clogged pipes to preventing future drain line failure, regular drain cleaning can save you stress and money in the long run. You should consider hiring a professional drain cleaning company to inspect your drains regularly for any potential problems, as well as suggest preventative maintenance for peace of mind.
Some immediate and long-term benefits of professional drain cleaning services include the following:
- Improved water pressure
- Avoiding odors from backups
- Eliminating harmful bacteria from your drain system
- Reducing chances of root intrusion
- Removing grease buildup that clogs pipes
- Reducing corrosion inside drain lines
- Extending the life of your piping system
With all these advantages combined it's clear that investing in professional drain cleaning is always the best choice. Contact our drain cleaning experts in Orlando today to learn more about the many benefits of drain cleaning, or to schedule a drain inspection.
By keeping your pipes clean and free from debris, you can more confidently use your plumbing system without the fear of a sudden, unexpected clog.
With high-quality drain cleaners and trusty tools – like drain snakes – we can get to work unclogging your drain and improving the condition of your pipes.
If these methods do not completely resolve the problem, we also offer drain jetting in Orlando as an even more powerful alternative to chemicals and drain augers.
Rest assured that your plumbing system is in good hands at ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing. With decades of experience in the industry, we know how to properly clean drains in both residential and commercial properties.
We service the following areas in Central Florida:
- Lake Mary
- Winter Park
- Winter Springs