Reliable & Lasting Air Conditioning Replacement in Central Florida
Are you in need of a new air conditioning system? Florida homeowners know just how hot and humid the summer months can get in Orlando, and having a properly functioning AC system is a necessity.
At ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing, our NATE-Certified HVAC technicians are well-versed in installing every make and model of cooling system to help you beat the heat!
We offer top quality air conditioning services and systems to help keep your system running at optimal efficiency as well as to help you save money on your monthly energy bills.
Looking to install a new air conditioner? Call ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing today at (407) 499-8333 to schedule an AC installation in Orlando. We offer flat-rate pricing!
- Old age - On average an AC unit lasts about 10 years depending on use, environment and maintenance levels. If it's older than 10 years and working great you're in luck but if it breaks down, consult our Orlando AC replacement experts.
- Repair after repair - We'll always be happy to come in and fix your unit, but if it's needing repairs every season it's costing you more money than what a new replacement will cost in the long run so make the switch.
- It requires R22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon Ban, this banned coolant will become increasingly expensive to acquire as it becomes increasingly scarce. Don't worry, using the banned coolant isn't illegal just the production is.
- Utility bills on the rise - If you're noticing that your utility bills simply won't go down even after repair, it could be that your unit is on its last legs.
- It won't turn on - First, check that this isn't an electrical issue by testing another electrical appliance on the same outlet or circuit. If that's not the issue, contact our Orlando AC replacement experts because your unit could be dead.
What Are the Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner?
Looking to save money on your cooling bill this summer? If your air conditioner is more than 10 years old it is likely not operating as effectively as it should be.
Purchasing a new AC has the potential to save you money on your utility bills because newer technology operates with higher efficiency. Additionally, many older air conditioning systems are not properly sized to fit your home, making them unable to adequately cool it.
ServiceOne installs a wide range of AC systems in Orlando, such as:
- High Efficiency Air Conditioners
- Central Air Conditioners
- Ductless Mini-Split Systems
How Long Should Your AC Last?
Your air conditioning unit is a significant investment for your home or business, and you want it to last as long as possible. While the lifespan of an AC unit can vary depending on several factors, there are some general guidelines you can follow.
A well-maintained air conditioning unit can last anywhere from 10-15 years. However, regular maintenance and repairs can extend the lifespan of your air conditioning unit. Proper maintenance consists of regular filter replacements, annual inspections, and cleaning of the coils, among other things. To learn more about the air conditioning maintenance services we offer, please visit our AC maintenance page.
Factors that can affect the lifespan of your air conditioning unit include:
- Frequency of use - the more you use your AC unit, the more wear and tear it will experience.
- Quality of installation - if your unit is not installed correctly, it can cause premature failure.
- Environmental factors - extreme heat, humidity, and other environmental conditions can put additional stress on your AC unit, leading to a shorter lifespan.
- Maintenance - lack of proper maintenance and repairs can cause your unit to break down prematurely.
If your air conditioning unit is experiencing frequent breakdowns or is over ten years old, it may be time to consider replacing it. A new unit will not only be more energy-efficient, saving you money on your utility bills, but it will also be more reliable and provide better indoor air quality.
At ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing, we provide expert air conditioning installation and replacement services in Orlando, FL. Our team of certified technicians can assess your needs and recommend the best air conditioning unit for your home or business. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about our installation and replacement services.
Tips for Choosing the Right AC for Your Needs
With such a large variety of air conditioning systems on the market, it may seem overwhelming to decide which type will work best for the needs of your home. At ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing, our certified and highly-trained Orlando AC installation technicians can provide you with the pros and cons of each type of system and recommend one based on the needs of your Florida home.
Factors to consider when purchasing a new air conditioner:
- Utility Incentive Rebate Programs
- Size & Number of Rooms
- Age & Condition
- Local Utility Costs vs. Current Utility Costs
- Environmental Issues
- Replacing Your Air Conditioner SOONER Rather Than Later Is Really Important This Year
- Can a New Air Conditioner Really Save You Money? The Absolute Truth
- Why NOW Is the Perfect Time to Replace Your Old Air Conditioner
Why Choose ServiceOne for Professional AC Installation in Orlando
At ServiceOne, we are proud to offer professional AC installation services in Orlando for our customers. Our team of technicians is highly trained and experienced in all types of air conditioning systems, from traditional window units to modern central air systems. We have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with reliable and efficient installations that will keep your home cool during even the hottest days of summer in Orlando.
When you choose ServiceOne for air conditioning installation in Orlando, you can rest assured that your system will be installed safely and correctly. Our AC installation services are available for both residential and commercial customers in Orlando, so whether you need a new central air conditioning system or just need to replace an old window unit, our team can help.
ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing is dedicated to providing customer-service oriented air conditioning installations to our Orlando customers.
All of our HVAC technicians are highly-skilled and courteous and can provide you with flat-rate pricing and great attention to detail. We treat your home with the same respect we'd expect our own homes to be treated with.
Call ServiceOne Air Conditioning today or contact us online to get started with a new air conditioner installation or AC replacement in Orlando. We proudly offer free AC replacement estimates!
We are committed to providing the high-quality service that you deserve.
We know that emergencies happen which is why you can speak to a live representative 24/7.
Our properly trained is committed to providing the highest level of care and comfort in your home.