Expert Orlando AC InstallationAir Conditioner Installation from NATE-Certified Technicians
Are you in need of a new air conditioning system? Florida homeowners know just how hot and humid the summer months can get in Orlando, and having a properly functioning AC system is a necessity. At ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing, our NATE-Certified HVAC technicians are well-versed in installing every make and model of cooling system to help you beat the heat! We offer top quality air conditioning services and systems to help keep your system running at optimal efficiency as well as to help you save money on your monthly energy bills.
Looking to install a new air conditioner? Call ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing today at (407) 499-8333 to schedule an AC installation in Orlando. We offer flat-rate pricing!
Signs You Need AC Replacement
1. Old age -On average an AC unit lasts about 10 years depending on use, environment and maintenance levels. If it's older than 10 years and working great you're in luck but if it breaks down, consult our Orlando AC replacement experts.
2. Repair after repair -We'll always be happy to come in and fix your unit, but if it's needing repairs every season it's costing you more money than what a new replacement will cost in the long run so make the switch.
3. It requires R22 Freon -Because of the 2020 Freon Ban, this banned coolant will become increasingly expensive to acquire as it becomes increasingly scarce. Don't worry, using the banned coolant isn't illegal just the production is.
4. Utility bills on the rise - If you're noticing that your utility bills simply won't go down even after repair, it could be that your unit is on its last legs.
5. It won't turn on - First, check that this isn't an electrical issue by testing another electrical appliance on the same outlet or circuit. If that's not the issue, contact our Orlando AC replacement experts because your unit could be dead.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Looking to save money on your cooling bill this summer? If your air conditioner is more than 10 years old it is likely not operating as effectively as it should be. Purchasing a new AC has the potential to save you money on your utility bills because newer technology operates with higher efficiency. Additionally, many older air conditioning systems are not properly sized to fit your home, making them unable to adequately cool it.
ServiceOne installs a wide range of AC systems in Orlando, such as:
- High Efficiency Air Conditioners
- Central Air Conditioners
- Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Tips for Choosing the Right AC for Your Needs
With such a large variety of air conditioning systems on the market, it may seem overwhelming to decide which type will work best for the needs of your home. At ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing, our certified and highly-trained technicians can provide you with the pros and cons of each type of system and recommend one based on the needs of your Orlando home.
Factors to consider when purchasing a new air conditioner:
- Utility Incentive Rebate Programs
- Size & Number of Rooms
- Age & Condition
- Local Utility Costs vs. Current Utility Costs
- Environmental Issues
Choose ServiceOne for Reliable Orlando AC Installation
ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing is dedicated to providing customer-service oriented air conditioning installations to our Orlando customers. All of our HVAC technicians are highly-skilled and courteous and can provide you with flat-rate pricing and great attention to detail. We treat your home with the same respect we'd expect our own homes to be treated with. We also offer emergency AC repair for when your system malfunctions outside of normal business hours as well as routine maintenance services to keep them operating efficiently all year long!
Call ServiceOne Air Conditioning today or contact us online to get started with a new air conditioner installation or AC replacement in Orlando. We proudly offer free estimates!
We Truly Care About Our Customers
Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Emergency Service Available
We know that emergencies happen which is why we are always available to take your call.
Attention to Detail
We keep a close eye on our work and always make it right.
Certified & Trained Technicians
All of our technicians are NATE certified and receive ongoing training.
“If you want a quality job done for a new AC call Serviceone”- Dan L.
“My gratitude to your company for hiring men of this caliber”- Dave Y.
“Tom was on time, professional, and went above & beyond to make sure my dad got exactly what he wanted, and at an affordable price.”- Melissa S.