Compact Cooling Is a Phone Call Away
Florida’s sweltering and humid climate makes air conditioning a necessity, but it isn’t always easy or practical to get everywhere you need it. While most homes and businesses are built with air conditioning installed, what can you do if you want to add cooling power to your garage, workshop, or basement? What if there’s one spot in your home that just can’t seem to stay cool no matter how hard you try to keep it that way? At Service One Air Conditioning & Plumbing, we believe we have the solution: mini split cooling systems that offer exceptional cooling power in a small, affordable, and easy-to-install package!
Learn more about installing a mini split cooling system in your home by calling the team at Service One Air Conditioning & Plumbing at (407) 499-8333 today!
Mini-split cooling systems are essentially the same as your central air conditioning system, only in a much smaller package. Whereas central cooling has the capacity and power to cool a large area of your home (or even your entire home at once), a mini split system generally only has the capacity to cool one space, such as a bedroom or office.
Mini splits generally come in two pieces: an indoor unit (a larger box that is mounted on the wall in the room you wish to cool) and an outdoor unit (a smaller box with a cooling fan that is installed outdoors. The two pieces are typically connected by a few power and refrigerant lines, and that means installation generally only requires that you drill one small hole in your wall
There are a number of advantages to a mini split system, including:
- Affordability: Mini split cooling systems generally cost only a small fraction of what it costs to add central cooling to a new space in your home.
- Advanced features: Modern mini split systems offer a number of great features, including whisper-quiet fans and Wi-Fi connectivity for improved control and convenience.
- Ease of installation: Mini split systems can generally be installed in just a few short hours and with minimal disruption of your home or day-to-day life.
- Flexibility: Many mini split systems offer the ability to connect multiple indoor units to a single outdoor unit, giving you the ability to cool several spaces at once!
- Efficiency: A mini split cooling system uses only a tiny percentage of the power that a central cooling system would, making them a lot more affordable to run.
- Zone control: A system of mini split coolers gives you the ability to cool only the areas of your home that you are currently using, saving you a bundle of money without sacrificing comfort!
If you have a mini split cooling system that isn’t working properly, Service One Air Conditioning & Plumbing is the name to call for thorough and trustworthy repairs. From minor issues to major overhauls, we treat every job with the same level of care and attention that it deserves. When cooling is such a critical part of your home or business, we understand the importance of working quickly to get the job done. We service all makes and models of mini split and ductless cooling systems, so you can come to us for help with whatever issue you’re facing.
At Service One Air Conditioning & Plumbing, each member of our team is highly trained and experienced with mini split systems so you can be confident that we’ll get the job done right. We adhere to high standards of quality and your satisfaction is our priority with every service we provide.
Learn more about installing a mini split system or having your mini split cooling repaired today! Contact Service One Air Conditioning & Plumbing for assistance.
We are committed to providing the high-quality service that you deserve.
We know that emergencies happen which is why you can speak to a live representative 24/7.
Our properly trained is committed to providing the highest level of care and comfort in your home.