Orlando Water Heater Repair
Tankless Water Heater Installation in Orlando
Has your water heater broken down, preventing you from taking a hot shower or doing your laundry? Are you in the market for a newer, more energy-efficient water heater? Whatever your needs may be, ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing can help.
With decades of experience in the plumbing industry, we know how to properly repair and install nearly any brand of water heater. We even offer convenient maintenance services so that you can keep your unit in excellent condition all year long.
To schedule a water heater repair in Orlando or the surrounding areas, call (407) 499-8333. We’re available 24/7!
When you are replacing or installing a water heater in your Orlando home, you have a few options to choose from. The two most common types of water heaters we install are traditional tank units and tankless units. So which is the better choice for your home or business?
We may recommend a tankless unit for you if energy efficiency is one of your highest priorities. Tankless units are also often better suited for smaller properties.
The benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- Energy efficiency: Only use energy when you need hot water
- Longer lifespan: No tank buildup, low maintenance
- Instant, unlimited hot water: You’re not limited by tank capacity
- Save on space: Tankless units are smaller and can be mounted most places in the home or office
Meanwhile, convention tank water heaters are still a great choice for certain home and business owners. It all depends on the size of their Orlando property and their hot water needs.
The benefits of conventional water heaters include:
- Lower cost up front than tankless
- Smaller power requirements – can even use solar power
- Can use recirculation applications
How to Tell if you Need Water Heater Repair
Just like anything else in your home, your water heater will eventually break down. Before you have to deal with a costly replacement, there are signs you can look for to know when to call your local plumber in Orlando.
Some common signs you need water heater repair include:
- Lack of hot water - If you're not getting enough hot water, then it might be time to upgrade to a bigger tank but if your hot water is taking longer than expected it could be a sign for water heater repair.
- Rust-colored water - If all your water has this discoloration to it, then you've got rusty pipes but if only your hot water then it's probably coming from your water heater. The anode rod is supposed to attract rusting elements and likely needs to be replaced.
- Water with a foul smell - If your water smells or tastes off, call in our Orlando water heater repair team. There could have been mineral build up and it needs a cleaning or perhaps the inner coating of the tank is starting to peel and contaminate your water.
- Strange noises coming from the unit - Not all sounds are the same, snapping and popping sounds mean there's been sediment build up and you need a good cleaning, but rumbling or grinding could be the sign of something worse.
- Leaks - Not all leaks are the same, lines can be replaced or patched fairly easily but a leak in your tank could be an indication that you need water heater replacement.
1. A damaged tank - While rust localized to your anode rod can be fixed by replacing the anode rod, if it has spread to your tank it might cost more to fix than replace. The same goes for leaks, while lines can be patched, fixing the tank itself might be too pricey compared to the cost of a new unit.
2. Old age - Tank water heaters usually last for about 10 years, while tankless water heaters can go for 20. If your unit is much older than its respective lifespan, don't sink money into fixing it. Consult our water heater installation team and put that money towards a new unit.
3. Rising utility bills - If the utility that powers your water heater has a bill that just won't go down, it could be because of your water heater. If repairs or maintenance don't do, it might be time for water heater replacement,
4. One repair after another - While our water heater repair team will always be happy to come in and fix your unit, they shouldn't be necessary every year. At some point a new unit is going to cost less than another repair so consult our Orlando water heater installation team about the cost of a new unit to save money in the long run.
If you’re plagued by any of these problems, call our plumbers today. We’ll fix the problem right away! To prevent future repairs, ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing also offers a maintenance program to keep your water heater in its best shape. A full inspection will diagnose any small problems before they become larger plumbing issues.
Looking for a new Orlando water heater installation? For more information on which type of water heater is right for you, give us a call or contact us online today!
We are committed to providing the high-quality service that you deserve.
We know that emergencies happen which is why you can speak to a live representative 24/7.
Our properly trained is committed to providing the highest level of care and comfort in your home.