Orlando AC Repair 24/7Air Conditioning Repair in Orlando Same-Day Appointments - (407) 499-8333
There is nothing worse than dealing with a faulty air conditioner in the middle of a hot, humid Florida summer. If your AC has been acting up, you can count on the expert technicians at ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing. We provide same-day AC repair services in Orlando and the surrounding areas to keep you cool and comfortable all summer long. Our team can quickly diagnose the problem with your system and provide reliable repairs.
Is your air conditioner blowing warm air? Call (407) 499-8333 now for same-day AC repair in Orlando. We’re available 24/7!
Signs of Air Conditioner Problems
As equipment ages, your air conditioning systems experience daily wear and tear. Our trained, experienced AC repair technicians are Trane Comfort Specialists and know what to look for to minimize the impact of regular usage and prolong equipment life.. For example, consistent maintenance from ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing is very important to ensure the effectiveness of your air conditioning system and prevent costly repairs.
Common Signs You Need AC repair:
Spike in your utility bill - If something happens to your AC and it isn't at 100% then it might need more electricity to get the same job done. That extra work is gong to cost you each month.
Water pooling near unit - Water can leak from the drain pan or the condensate line. It could also be melting ice that has accumulated because of a dirty air filter.
Strange smells - If you smell anything burning coming from your air vents, call in our Orlando AC repair experts. Mold or mildew can also accumulate in your unit or duct work and has a fairly pungent odor.
Blowing warm air - If you have a dirty air filter or an evaporator coil that needs cleaning, it could be stopping your unit from providing the cooled air you're used to.
Unusual sounds - By now you should have a good understanding of what your AC sounds like. If you notice anything new or abrupt then call in our AC repair team to get to the bottom of it.
If you notice any of the above signs don't hesitate to contact one of our Orlando AC repair experts to come and look at your AC system. We are well-versed in repairing every brand of air conditioner and can accurately diagnose all makes and models. We will always attempt to repair your air conditioner rather than replace it, but sometimes AC replacement ends up being the more economical option. We will guide you with the best decision for your home and for your budget.
Air Conditioning Troubleshooting Tips
If your air conditioning is not running properly we suggest you try some DIY troubleshooting steps before calling for AC repair in Orlando. If it's a small issue you'll be able to fix it without wasting any money. If it's not an easy fix you can count on ServiceOne to be there to help no matter the time of day or night.
If you experience uneven cooling check the following:
- Do you have zoned heating? If so, be sure the thermostat setting for that zone is cool or hot, depending on what you want, and that the fan is set to auto.
- Check the air filters. Are they dirty? If they haven’t been replaced or cleaned in more than a month, clean them ASAP.
- Check all the supply and return air grilles to make sure they are unblocked, fully opened and blowing air.
- Check and see if your window treatments are adjusted to let in minimal light.
- Also, for your information, active electronics in the room are often the cause of a rise in temperature.
If your AC is not cooling at all proceed as follows:
- Always check the thermostat first. The system should be switched to the cool setting and the fan should be on auto. If the thermostat is blank, it may just need new batteries.
- Check for dirty air filters and replace them.
- Check your air conditioning breakers. They could be tripped. If they are, reset them.
- Check the drain line. It could be clogged and causing problems.
- If your unit is sweating yet cold, immediately turn off your system. This means that it is frozen and needs to defrost for several hours.
Emergency AC Repair in Orlando
Even if your air conditioner breaks down in the middle of the night or on a holiday, you can get in touch with a live service representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week when you give us a call. Going without a functioning air conditioning during the warm Orlando summer can not only be uncomfortable, but also pose a safety hazard - especially if you have small children. Whenever you run into a major problem with your air conditioning system you can count on us to be there to address your issue day or night.
Call (407) 499-8333 today or contact us online to schedule an appointment with our Orlando AC repair professionals!
We Truly Care About Our Customers
Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Emergency Service Available
We know that emergencies happen which is why we are always available to take your call.
Attention to Detail
We keep a close eye on our work and always make it right.
Certified & Trained Technicians
All of our technicians are NATE certified and receive ongoing training.
“My gratitude to your company for hiring men of this caliber”- Dave Y.
“Tom was on time, professional, and went above & beyond to make sure my dad got exactly what he wanted, and at an affordable price.”- Melissa S.
“Top notch!”- Carlos F.