Since 2003, ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing has brought high-quality customer service and plumbing repairs to the people of Longwood. Whether you're experiencing a minor issue such as a running toilet or a more serious leak or clog, the professionals at ServiceOne can handle any plumbing repair and service need 24 hours a day. Check out our reviews to see what people are saying about our company!
Call us today at (407) 499-8333 to schedule your drain cleaning or water heater repair appointment with our Longwood plumber!
Many people don’t realize the importance of regular plumbing maintenance. Much like visiting the doctor for a health check, scheduling routine maintenance for your plumbing system can catch and prevent serious issues before they get worse. Check out our ClubOne Membership for information on hassle-free plumbing maintenance and a variety of other great perks!
Scheduled plumbing maintenance can help with the following:
- Increase the longevity of your system
- Save money on utility bills
- Avoid costly repairs
- Ensure your system always runs efficiently
The plumbing system is a vital part of any home. It’s responsible for carrying water to and from the house through a series of valves and pipes. If there is an issue with any part of this water system, it can disrupt the normal flow of the home. For example, the discovery of leak might not seem like a major problem, however, if the cause of the leak isn’t solved promptly, it could negatively impact other parts of the plumbing system.
Plumbing Services We Offer
ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing offers a wide variety of plumbing services for your unique situation. Is your faucet constantly dripping water? Do your pipes make a strange noise after you flush the toilet? Our technicians can solve these issues and more. Financing is available for large projects!
Our Longwood plumbers provide the following plumbing services:
- Drain Cleaning
- Faucet Repair
- Toilet Repair
- Water Filtration Systems
- Leak Detection
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Camera Inspection
Longwood Drain Cleaning for Clear Plumbing
Does it take forever for water to clear through your drains? Worse, is there a back up of water in your sinks? You might have a clogged drain! While this might not seem like a big deal, if not handled promptly, clogged drains can lead to serious plumbing issues including leaks and pipe bursts.
Things to keep out of your drains:
- Food debris
- Small toys
- Hair and floss
No matter what causes your clogged drain, ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing is here for you. Our Longwood drain cleaning services will ensure your plumbing works properly so you can focus on what really matters to you.
How To Avoid Needing Drain Cleaning
1. Use a lint trap - The dirt and debris from your clothes don't just disappear when the washing machine is done. They will go to your sewer line and eventually clog up your drain line if you don't have a lint trap.
2. Consider a hair-stopper - Our Longwood drain cleaning experts are cleaning hair out of the shower drain regularly. These hair-stoppers are cheap pieces of plastic that go right on top of your drain and save you from the constant need for drain cleaning.
3. Be careful about what goes down your kitchen sink - Coffee grounds, egg shells, pasta, rice, celery and bones should be disposed of in the trash. Grease and oil needs to be discarded as well because they'll latch onto your pipes.
4. Rinse your drains regularly - Another tip to avoid needing our drain cleaning specialists is to rinse your drains regularly. We may fall into the trap of not cleaning drains because we can't see them, but a good rinse of warm water and vinegar about once a month should do great.
24/7 Water Heater Repair in Longwood, FL
There’s nothing like coming home to a hot bath after a long day. Don’t let lack of hot water stand between you and comfort. At ServiceOne Air Conditioning and Plumbing, we provide comprehensive water heater services in Longwood including repair, installations, and replacements.
Signs your water heater needs repair:
- Lack of hot water in your home
- Water heater makes strange noises
- Rust-colored water
- Water smells foul
- Water heater is leaking
We can quickly find the cause of your broken water heater and provide lasting repairs. If it’s time to replace the whole unit, we can also advise you on which unit will work best for your hot water needs.
Water Heater Repair Vs. Replacement
When your water heater goes down, you're left with two options. You could replace the unit outright or opt for water heater repair. It may seem like you're saving money by fixing the unit, but it's actually more expensive in the long run in the following circumstances.
1. It needs one repair after another - While our Longwood water heater repair experts will always be in to fix your water heater, they shouldn't be over every season. There'll come a time when another repair call is going to be more expensive than a new unit so make the switch.
2. Your utility bills are on the rise - If the utility that powers your water heater has a bill that's on the rise, sinking more money into fixing it may not be wise. It's costing you more and more so get a new unit that'll be more energy efficient.
3. There's damage to your tank - While you might think fixing your tank is going to be the work of our water heater repair team, it might cost more than you'd think. At least ask the cost of the repair and the cost of the new unit to make a data-driven decision.
Signs Your Home May Have a Plumbing Leak
A big problem that plumbers frequently encounter in Florida is water leaks. Leak detection and repair is a common plumbing service performed by ServiceOne. We use the best tools and techniques to quickly locate leaks at their source and repair them, saving you the headache. Water leaks can be very serious and costly, so it’s important to call a plumber right away at the first sign of a leak.
Be on the lookout for the following signs of a plumbing leak:
- Sounds of running water sounds when nothing is turned on
- Unusually high water bills
- Wet and/or mildew spots on walls and floors
- Warm spots on the floor
- Standing water in crawlspaces and/or basements
- Mushy part in the yard that won’t dry
What To Look For In A Plumbing Services Company
1. How long they've been in the business - Having provided Longwood plumbing services since 2003 there isn't a plumbing breakdown we haven't seen time and time again. Rest assured that we have to experience and know-how to ensure that your plumbing is in good hands.
2. Are they available 24/7? - Don't settle for a plumber that only has your back during business hours. We know that we plumbing breakdowns don't wait for business hours to happen because we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services in Longwood and the surrounding area.
3. Financing options & maintenance plans - We know that everyone is always trying to save here and there. So we offer financing options to those that qualify and maintenance membership programs that offer additional deals.
4. Stellar reviews - Having provided Longwood plumbing services for as long as we have, we've collected a ton of rave reviews. Read through them here at your leisure and give us a call to see why our customers love us so much.
5. An industry leading blog - Not only do we provide the best plumber in Longwood, but we have a blog for you to read through as well. If you have any additional questions visit our FAQ page or give us a call today.
Call ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing!
Our Longwood plumbers are dedicated to providing exceptional service every day. We understand the importance of saving money, that’s why we offer a variety of coupons to our valued customers.
“He was knowledgeable and solved our problem instantly! Thank You for taking good care of us!”
Our team is committed to working with the best because we know you deserve the best!
We are committed to providing the high-quality service that you deserve.
We know that emergencies happen which is why you can speak to a live representative 24/7.
Our properly trained is committed to providing the highest level of care and comfort in your home.