Taking Care of Your AC & Heating Equipment in Florida Since 2003!
Here at ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing, our top priority is to keep your home safe and comfortable. We understand that a smooth-running home makes for a happy family, which is why our team offers the most comprehensive heating and air conditioning maintenance services in town. Our Precisions Tune-Ups are the best way to keep your home comfort equipment running better for longer.
Your heating and air conditioning systems are major investments, which is why it is crucial that you take proper care of them. Just as with any other big appliance or system, your HVAC equipment needs to be regularly inspected and tuned up by a qualified professional. Manufacturers recommend scheduling HVAC maintenance every year—a spring AC tune-up and a fall heater tune-up—to ensure your systems are prepared to keep your home comfortable all year long.
What Happens During a Precision Tune-Up?
With nearly 20 years of HVAC service experience, you can trust that ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing knows a thing or two about taking care of your heating and air conditioning equipment. Over the years, we have developed a comprehensive maintenance checklist to ensure your equipment receives the care it needs to keep your home comfortable.
During an air conditioner Precision Tune-Up appointment, our team:
- Cleans and/or replaces the filter (supplied by customer)
- Measures component amperage and voltage draws
- Monitors the start-up cycle and amperages
- Inspects contactors, motors, relays, and electrical boards
- Measures all capacitors
- Tests and inspects all safety controls
- Measures temperature differential
- Checks refrigerant charge
- Inspects blower assembly
- Checks proper airflow
- Monitors cooling cycles
- Adjusts thermostat calibration
- Flushes drain line
- Lubricates moving parts
- Tightens loose wiring connections
- Checks operation of float switch
- Cleans and adjusts blower assembly in place
- Applies self-rinsing evaporator coil cleaner
- Installs algae tablets
- Adjusts refrigerant pressure up to 1 pound
During a heating Precision Tune-Up appointment, our team performs all of the same tasks as in the cooling appointment and more, including:
- Monitors heating cycles
- Inspects heat exchanger (gas furnace)
- Cleans and adjusts burner assembly (gas furnace)
- Cleans and adjusts ignition or pilot assembly (gas furnace)
- Tests defrost capabilities (heat pump)
- Monitors flue draft (gas furnace)
Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance
Skipping out on routine HVAC maintenance can result in frequent repairs, astronomical utility bills, and even premature system failure.
Some of the benefits of routine maintenance include:
- It improves your system’s energy efficiency
- It reduces the risk of system repairs and breakdowns
- It lowers operating costs
- It extends the lifespan of your equipment
- It reduces the presence of indoor air contaminants in your home
- It helps you minimize your carbon footprint
- It improves the safety and performance of your system
- It enhances the comfort of your home
Best of all, routine maintenance provides you with peace of mind. There is no better feeling than knowing your AC and heating systems are prepared to keep your family comfortable all year long.
Become a ClubOne Member!
At ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing, we are in the business of taking care of your home. Since opening our doors in 2003, we have been committed to providing the high-quality, dependable, and affordable service you deserve. We never want you to be left without a functioning AC or heater when you need it most, which is why we have created our ClubOne maintenance program.
As a ClubOne Member, you can enjoy many benefits, including:
- Front-of-the-line service
- A 15% discount on all labor and materials
- No overtime diagnostic fees
- An annual Precision AC Tune-Up and safety inspection
- An annual Precision Heating Tune-Up and safety inspection
- Transfer options
- A 1-year guarantee on all services
Your comfort is our priority, which is why you can always count on ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing for quality service and lasting results.
Schedule a Precision Tune-Up today by calling (407) 499-8333. We look forward to serving you!
“As a Special Operations Veteran I am impressed with Service One Air Conditioning. Communication is excellent right up to a courtesy contact the day of service including the technician letting you know they were on their way. Tyler was the technician that d”Joe L.
“He was knowledgeable and solved our problem instantly! Thank You for taking good care of us!”
“Fantastic rates”Kristeen B.
Wonderful service. Very professional. Good communication. On time. Fair quote. Friendly service tech. Plan to use for all my future service needs.”Jackie
You can trust ServiceOne!”Sharon
Our team is committed to working with the best so you can rest in knowing your home is cared for in every season.
We are committed to providing the high-quality service that you deserve.
We know that emergencies happen which is why you can speak to a live representative 24/7.
Our properly trained is committed to providing the highest level of care and comfort in your home.